Attached is my complaint with the Cust Support of Shopee for their Courier:

I was the one who called the delivery personnel since (see attached call logs) it was already 259PM and no update came from him aside from the text Xpost Integrated." And I have a pending meeting.

He told me VIA PHONE CONVERSATION (see attached call log @259PM), "M'am, nasa may UCPB side ako sa labas, BABA KA NA LANG kasi madami ako dala at baka ma tow motor ko." But the address specified on my order is Level ------------(exact address), meaning it is on the ___ floor of the building, Admin Office. It is my office address and I place that SPECIFICALLY as my DELIVERY ADDRESS since I am currently working and for convenience to be delivered RIGHT AT THE OFFICE AND THE ADDRESS I SPECIFIED. I told him, "Kuya, may meeting ako, hindi ako pwede bumaba. And kaya nga nakalagay na address is _______, dpat ideliver mo dun. Kung gusto mo kuya, ipabigay/ipababa ko sa guard yun pera then siya na magreceive, nasa may lobby yun, sa lady guard, 1st floor lang." But he said," Ayy hindi pwede Mam pa receive sa iba, madami akong dala. Ikaw na lng pumunta dito sa labas Mam at baka matow motor ko, di ko pwede iwanan mga dala ko. Babalik na lang ako Mam." I told him," Kuya, nasa vicinity ka na, bat di mo pa ideliver yan, bat yun iba nagddeliver nakkapunta sa office namin. Nageelevator sila.May meeting ako kuya, di ako pwede bumaba at lumabas. ""

That time, I have an ongoing interview and applicants for exam so I would not be able to go down (BABA KA NA LANG), go outside and meet him while it is also raining. As a customer, I specified the delivery address and why will he not go at the delivery address?? It is only him who is lazy not to go at the delivery address specified, since I am also having COD for Online shopping (Shopee and Lazada) and they go to the elevator and deliver my items at the office. I am also working and I am expecting items I ordered.

I called again (see call log), 319PM, and asked, "O kuya, ano na?" He said "lumampas nako Mam, mmaya na lang". There I asked him, "Kuya, anong pangalan mo?" Ako po? Bakit Mam? "" Kasi irreport na kita, kasi ganyan ang attitude mo. Anong pangalan mo?" He said," wala po. Itatanong ko po muna sa Consignee ko" then he cut the line.

So is that PROPER? I was asking for the delivery personnel's name and He said, WALA PO. Service provider should give his name to the customer since he provided Service and for me to determine the person attending to delivery of my orders.

Thus, I sent those messages to him. Prior to calling him, I already called Ms. Jearalyn of my complaint re Xpost Personnel. And per system, there is NO LISTED NAME OF THE PERSONNEL WHO'S SUPPOSED TO DELIVER MY ORDERS. And until now, I don't even know his first name.

And if XPOST needs a text of my conversation with their rider, we have limited conv, only the one I sent, BECAUSE, I'M EVEN THE ONE WHO CALLED HIM (see call logs). And not him calling or updating me.

And, why is my delivery status-- Delivery Failed: DUE TO CONSIGNESS IS UNAVAILABLE???

I was and very available, AT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS, but NOT TO MEET YOUR RIDER OUTSIDE WHERE HE WANTS ME TO GO, because he has no common sense of parking on the proper/secured parking and even bring his things.

XPost should NOT TOLERATE such personnel, because, We, Customers are the lifeblood of your company. If we are dissatisfied with your personnel's service, it reflects and represents that of your company. If you would not discipline such employees, they will keep on doing it and just declare untruthful status of deliveries.

This is my FIRST TIME to encounter such, and I have gone to this tedious process because I am extremely disappointed. I even took the time to inform the seller, so as to inform that I was expecting and will pay for her product but the lapse was with the courier.

2nd email to Shopee Cust Service:

Just to give you an update, NO DELIVERY PERSONNEL contacted me nor updated on the status of my ordered items.

I just called your Cust Service hotline and was attended to by Aries.

Attached is the last update from XPOST informing and setting an expectation of delivery for today. And also a screencap of the recent delivery status which says: CONSIGNEE NOT AVAILABLE, but I am just at the delivery address waiting. Not even a shadow of a delivery personnel nor a phone call was received from Xpost.

With this, I am requesting to have an update on my complaint and as to who and what is the name of the Rider/Employee from XPost who was assigned to deliver my order?

He had not considered the time of the Seller packing the items and my time as well, which is distasteful as an attitude for an employee.

I had made several transactions (you may check my account) with Shopee and this is the first time I encountered and experienced such.

Thus, I am hoping for a resolution and your action on this matter.

But still, Shopee did not disclose XPOST Rider's name, despite of the Data Privacy Law which I quoted, as customers having the right to know and be disclosed with who had access to their personal data.

Very Disappointing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the complaining customer what happened to their personnel being complained.

Comments